K’Anne Meinel (pronounced Kay Ann My Null), an American author was born in Milwaukee, Wisconsin and emerged full formed behind a keyboard, sometime in the 1960’s, where she still resides today after a seventeen year detour through Southern and Central California on the beach. Her first novel, SHIPS written in 2003 was to be the beginnings of many masterpieces. Bringing her characters to life in the pages of her books she discovered a real talent for writing romances. She is the best-selling author of the novel REPRESENTED and her other works include LONG DISTANCE ROMANCE, GERMANIC, and TIMED ROMANCE. Her novella Sapphic Surfer has been a best-seller and others such as Sapphic Cowboi, Sapphic Cowgirl, and Ghostly Love have received acclaim. In 2011 she started her infamous MALICE series including an anti-hero/killer by the name of Alice. Writing well-researched romance novels with humor and a bit of spice she plans to travel some more to fuel her ever hungry keyboard with many more places she hasn’t already been in her books!
- Facebook link
- Twitter link
- Blog link
- Buy link
In Print: https://www.createspace.com/4581509
- Answer these questions in paragraph form:
- How much time are you able to devote to writing?
- Full time as I am presently selling some companies that I ran for years.
- Tell me about one of your characters and how that character was born.
- Cass Scheimer was a fictional character living in The Great Depression. She feels sorry for an abandoned woman who has two children and is pregnant with another and takes her in as her housekeeper. Their relationship develops from there, through World War II and afterwards.
- Why do you write and what struggles have you had in publishing?
- Lesbian Fiction, getting it ‘noticed’ is the hardest part! It’s too specific a genre.
- What is the biggest reward you’ve gotten as a published author (i.e., personal satisfaction, monetary gain, networking)?
- I love getting the feedback from fans telling me how much they have enjoyed my work.